Roxanne Alee, R.N., L.Ac.
534 Oak St
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 786-8100 | Fax (916) 786-8105
L.Ac. Licensed Acupuncturist, State of California, 2000.
MTCM Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Masters Degree. Five Branches Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Santa Cruz, 2000.
R.N. Registered Nurse. Bachelor of Science, Nursing. Chico State University, 1986
2001 – Present Private Acupuncture practice, Roseville, California. Practice consists mainly of women’s health concerns, muscular-skeletal problems and pain control.
2000 Advanced training in acupuncture, Beijing China.
1999 Instrumental in forming a satellite clinic during internship at Five Branches Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
1986 – 2001 Practicing Registered Nurse. Nursing experience included acute hospital setting, Home Health, Home Infusion and Director of Nurses
- Certified Diplomate in Chinese Herbology, National certification
- Red Cross health professional CPR
- Clean needle technique, National certification
- Registered Nurse, California #411112
- Licensed Acupuncturists, California #7403
Member, California State Oriental Meical Association